Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Some Things You Can Do with Bacon

Who doesn’t like “Bacon” in this world?  I know there are some, but you are in the minority.  I’m sorry for those who are unable to try bacon for some very legitimate reasons, you may never know what you are missing in my opinion.  But I understand.

For those of you who do love bacon, I have three recipes this week for you.  They are all in the appetizer area.  But bacon can be used in any area of eating.

It now is offered on or in donuts, covered with chocolate and wrapped around many an item.

Bacon comes in chunks, sliced (thick and thin) and smoked or cured in many different flavors.  You can also get it uncured or processed.

Every restaurant seems to have some specialty that includes bacon on the menu.  I guess we are only limited by our imagination as to what to do with it.

So give these recipes a try this week.  Wednesday is “Bacon Wrapped Tater Bombs” followed on Thursday with “Butternut Squash and Bacon Dip” for something a little different.  Then on Friday, I give you “Candied Bacon” to try.

I guess I should buy “Pork Belly Futures” as bacon sells will be going up after you try these recipes.  “Happy Cooking” until next week and share the “Bacon” with family and friends.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment