Tuesday, September 15, 2015

It's Fall Soup Time

As the weather starts to cool down and fall approaches, "Soup" becomes more popular at mealtime.  I personally like to eat it all year round, but a majority seem to increase their intake of this dish during the fall and winter seasons.

I have 28 recipes already listed in the "Soups Tab" above.  They include soups, stews, chilies and bisques.  Now not all of them are suited for the fall and winter time of year.  They won't all satisfy everyone's taste either.  I've tried to give a broad view of different types, textures and tastes of these dishes in my food blog.  Some for the reason of broadening the blog's appeal and some for getting you to try a taste outside your comfort zone.

Today I do that again with two soup recipes this week.  Tomorrow I have "Cinnamon-Spiced Pumpkin Soup" for you to try.  It's a great seasonal recipe for this time of year.  On Thursday I have a cheese soup, "Creamy Brie Soup." to give a taste.  Both soups are great fall season dishes.  They go well with a sandwich or as a starter for a meal.  So be sure to give them both a chance.

I've also have a dozen great soups in my cookbook, "More Than Your First Cookbook," that I'm sure you would enjoy eating.  Remember my cookbook is available as a download as well as in print.  Besides, you get another 100+ recipes in the cookbook too.

Well, "Happy Cooking" until next week and please share my blog link with your family and friends.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment