Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cookbook Available at Another Location

This has been the most unusual March I've witnessed.  Our flowers are opening quicker then the fast breaks of March Madness Basketball.  All our Tulips are in bloom as of the 24th of  March.  All the Dutch heritage towns in the Midwest that have Tulip Festivals are worried.  They may not have any Tulips blooming come May.  However, they really do look great this year.

I have another location that is selling my cookbook, "More Than Your First Cookbook" as of Sunday.  Pickerman's of Sioux City, has started selling the cookbook.  A great thing about it selling there is you can have a great meal while you browse through the cookbook.  They have tasty sandwiches and soups in a friendly and nice atmosphere.  Be sure to check it out if you are in Sioux City, Iowa.

Easter is coming up quick and so tomorrow I will talk about some food ideas for your Easter dinner.  On Thursday, I have one of my favorite ways to cook a ham.  Then on Friday, with all those Easter eggs you have laying around, we have several variations of Deviled Eggs for you to try.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead and you better get started on planning your Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment