Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Happening in Cabana Boy's World

Can you believe the first month of 2012 is already ending?  I don't know where everyone lives that reads this blog, but January was very different from last year.  Warmer and did anyone see SNOW?  Not much if you did.  Sorry to those in Alaska.  Way too much snow there.

I've been busy this past week with a radio interview, book signing, TV cooking segment and 4 more Hy-Vee stores stocking my cookbook.  There are now 4 of the Kansas City metro area stores stocking along with the store in Bethany, Missouri.  That brings us up to 9 Hy-Vee stores we're connected with and working on more.

I had a great time at Hastings Bookstore on Saturday signing books, answering questions and talking to 2 other Tate Publishing prospects.  Several people mentioned hearing the radio interview, previous newspaper articles, the KQ2 Morning Show and I even met a young lady that received the cookbook for Christmas.

This week, I'm going to talk a little about "Olive Oils" and things you should know about them.  There is a great article on somethings to watch out for about olive oil that was sent to me by Mary Ann.  She is a local blog reader.  I also have a great website for a store in Sioux Falls, South Dakota that sells olive oils.  I think you will really like it and what all they have to offer.

And, of course, there will be a recipe or two on Friday.  Olive Oil will be one of the ingredients, naturally.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment