Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Cabana Boy Cooks.  These are the holidays that I celebrate with my family and friends.  If you celebrate other holidays around this time of year, I wish you the best too.

2011 has been an educational and milestone (cookbook published) year for me.  I want to thank everyone that has supported me in the cookbook and food blog this year.  I hope you all enjoy and get some useful information out of them.  I have really enjoyed doing them and look forward to continuing the food blog and promoting the cookbook.

2012 looks like it will be an exciting year too.  I am now doing a food segment twice a month on KQ2 in St. Joseph, Missouri and will start a monthly column in the Nodaway News Leader in January under the "Cabana Boy Cooks" heading.  I am also hoping to do some college lecturing this coming year.

Because of the holiday season, the blog for the week between Christmas and New Years will consist of just this blog today.  Cabana Boy Cooks will be back with its regular format starting January 3rd.

Again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment