Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Grilling and Accessories

I thought that since we are in the "Grilling Season" and the 4th of July weekend is coming soon, I should touch on the subject with a little more information.

Depending on where you live, the "Grilling Season" could be short and so you want to take as much advantage of it as possible.  I have a recipe for "Grilled Portobello Mushroom" in Friday's blog.  Even if you are a meat eater, you will want to try this dish.

There are recipes galore out on the internet for summer grilling.  Check them out and add a few dishes, other than hot dogs and hamburgers, to your grilling repertoire this year.  Think out of the box a little for your summer menus and invite some friends or family to enjoy them with you.

In a previous blog I talked about grilling equipment but it was basically about just grills.  Well the grill is just the start to items you need or want for your grilling pleasure.  I did mention grilling tools (but no fork near the grill) and you can buy tool sets everywhere.  My favorite locations of Kohl'sFood Network and QVC have a great selection of these for you.  Grill covers are another item you may want to help protect and extend the life of your grill.  They have these too.

Tomorrow I will continue with many more accessories that you can use with your grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment