Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here's the Cookbook Cover

The cookbook cover has been finalized.  This is how the cookbook will appear in the Book Stores.  It was hard to get this on the blog.  It was actually a pdf file and the blog doesn't take them.  So I had to get the file into a jpg photo and then load it into the blog.  The dimension of this cookbook will be 7 7/8 inches high by 8 7/8 inches wide.  Please comment on what you think of the name and look of the cookbook.
Official Cookbook Cover - Coming in September

My picture will be on the back cover of the cookbook.  So last Friday, after William and Kate said "I DO", I had my photo taken.  The proofs should be available sometime this week.  Bill Bateman is the professional photographer that photographed my session.  He is a terrific photographer and hopefully his genius will be able to make me look good.  Anyone in or around Maryville, Missouri should check out Bill and his studio.

I start working with the layout editor this week.  If all goes well, the layout process will be completed by Memorial Day.

Enough for today.  Tomorrow I'm going to talk about something outside of cooking.  It's something all of us should be doing.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment