Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Couple of Gluten-Free Chicken Recipes


Coming off a busy Memorial Day Weekend, I’m a little behind.  So this week I have a couple of “Gluten-Free Chicken Recipes” I’ve come across.



The nice thing about them is you can make them GF or not if you don’t need to watch gluten in your diet.  For those who do, there are not many special GF ingredients to find.



Wednesday’s “Chicken Cordon Bleu (GF)” is quick and easy to make.  You just need to pound the chicken breasts out to a flat piece.



“Bacon-Cheese Topped Chicken (GF)” is Thursday’s dish.  I know many chicken breast recipes are considered healthy, but sometimes you just need a little bacon and cheese to feel right.



I hope you enjoy both and share with others.  Until next week, “Happy Cooking” and spread the link for my food blog.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment