Tuesday, March 29, 2016

World's only Vegan Butcher Shop


A little while back I came across what I believe to be the only “Vegan Butcher Shop” in the world.  It’s in Minneapolis, Minnesota and called “The Herbivorous Butcher”.  If you are ever in Minneapolis/St. Paul area, you have to check it out.

The Herbivorous Butcher
It is very well presented as you can see in the photos I took.  A “Meat Cleaver” theme is very dominate through the layout.  They offer both Korean and Smoky House BBQ Ribs, Porterhouse Steaks, Brats and Bacon in their cruelty-free meat alternatives.  They also offer cheese alternatives including Camembert and Mozzarella.

They sell an egg alternative and other products including bbq sauces, hot sauces and other accompaniments.

Breakfast Meat Alternatives
Check them out at www.theherbivorousbutcher.com.
Meat Alternatives Case



I am offering up two “Vegan” recipes this week that I believe even us carnivores would enjoy.


“Happy Cooking” until next week and please share my link with family and friends.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment