Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Gluten-Free Websites

First, I have had some technical difficulties in some of the changes I wanted to make to the blog's appearance.  I'm still working through them but will start with today to continue my Tuesday through Thursday posts.  I thank you for your patience in this matter.

It's "Gluten-Free" week again.  I'm trying to do them every 4 weeks.  Today I'm going to post several websites to help you in doing your own research or to get a question answered.  I will also list some companies that produce gluten-free foods.

I hope this will help you and/or family and friends.

This week I have 2 recipes using muffin pans to create different style egg dishes.  I try to have them as basic recipes that will let you be creative in some of the ingredients you use.  Have fun and enjoy them.  Also, they are great to serve to children too.

Wednesday's recipe is for "Muffin Pan Eggs (G-F)"  with "Baked Eggs in Muffin Pans (G-F)" on Thursday.

Below are the websites.

Celiac Disease Foundation
www.celiac.org

Gluten Intolerance Group
www.gluten.net

Raising Our Celiac Kids
www.celiackids.com (for Kids)

Canadian Celiac Association
www.celiac.ca

Gluten Free Dietitian
www.glutenfreedietitian.com

Mayo Clinic (Search: Celiac Disease)
www.mayoclinic.com

Companies that produce gluten free foods:

Amy's Kitchen
www.amyskitchen.com

Bob's Red Mill
www.bobsredmill.com

The Gluten-Free Mall (internet shopping)
www.glutenfreemall.com

Pamela's Product, Inc.
www.pamelasproducts.com

Magazine for Gluten-Free Information:

Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com

Have a great week and please share the link to my food blog with family and friends.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment