Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our Future is Changing

Our world (my wife's & mine) is changing as our daughter delivers our first grandchild.  We are also moving to her town as my wife has a new employment opportunity.  I will continue to write this blog but over the next month or so it may go to only twice a week.

Between finding new housing, moving, getting settled, my wife starting a new job and of course finding lots of time to spoil our new granddaughter, there's not much time to write a 4 day blog.  I will write one day a week on some food topic and/or how amazing my granddaughter is doing everything well ahead of all other children.

I will be sure to have at least 1 recipe each week too.

One of the things I'm looking forward to is being in a different environment for food.  It will be interesting to see how much different the people and their palates are compared to where I've been for the last 23 plus years.

As for all of you Minnesota people, please send me your thoughts on regional foods or questions you may have for me.

This week we're talking "Breakfast" and how important a meal it should be in your life.  Thursday will be a recipe for a "Frittata" and a "Quiche" on Friday.  I hope you enjoy.

And don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know when our granddaughter arrives

No comments:

Post a Comment