Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gluten-Free Pasta Dishes


It’s hard finding good pasta that is gluten-free.  I’ve find one that we like and it’s fresh gluten-free pasta.  The company is “RP’s Pasta Company” and I’ve found their product at the Hy-Vee stores in Rochester, MN and Woodman’s in Onalaska, WI.  I’m sure they are in other stores and locations.  They are out of Madison, WI and their link is www.rpspasta.com.

They offer “gluten-free lasagna sheets” which are used for the two recipes this week on here on my food blog.  They also offer Fettuccine, Spinach Fettuccine, Linguini and Fusilli in addition to the lasagna sheets.

So I suggest you check them out and give them a try.  Both the GF and non-GF people tasting these dishes thoroughly enjoyed them.

“Lasagna (GF)” is the Wednesday recipe.  On Thursday, the recipe is “Manicotti” for you to try.  Both of these recipes are set to appeal to children and those that like their food not spicy.  You can make adjustments to each recipe to spice it up for those that like a little excitement in their lives.

Enjoy and share the link to my food blog with others.  Thanks and “Happy Cooking” until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment