Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Couple More Spaghetti Recipes


I thought that as long as I have posted pasta recipes the last two weeks, I might as well do one more week.  I have a couple of recipes this week that I’m betting most of you have never tried.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I have one that uses avocados in the recipe.  So give “Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce” a chance.  It’s more Mexican or Mediterranean than Italian.  The recipe calls for topping with chopped fresh parsley but you might want to try Cilantro instead.

Thursday I’m offering “Spaghetti Pie” for the recipe.  That ones like a casserole that you cut into pie wedges to serve.

Both of these recipes can be changed up with different ingredients.  So if you like them this way, you might like them better adapted to you own personal taste preferences.

The avocado one is vegetarian and the pie could be by dropping the meat or substituting something else like mushrooms.

They can both be Gluten-Free by using GF pasta.  Just be sure the other ingredients are GF too.  Remember, you have to watch some brands to be sure they are GF.

“Happy Cooking” until next week and please share this link with family and friends.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment