Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Couple of Bread Ideas


I don’t know about you but I love bread.  Just about any kind of bread.  So I found a couple that I thought I should share on my food blog.

One more thing before I tell you about the two recipes this week.  This week is the end of my 5th year of doing the “Cabana Boy Cooks” food blog.  In the five years I’ve missed less than 10 weeks of blog posts because of some issue.

There is over 500 recipes of all types saved on this blog for you to try and/or share with family and friends.

I would like to “THANK” all of you that have checked out my attempts to help you in the kitchen and with interesting meals for you to share.

Over the next month I will be trying to improve the design, layout and user-friendliness of Cabana Boy Cooks.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions or concerns as I make changes.  Again, “Thank You” for your support and encouragement to continue doing this food blog.

The two recipes this week are easy to make and very tasty to eat. Both recipes take about 30 minutes or less from start to eating.  Wednesday’s recipe is for “Parmesan Popovers” and are versatile in their use.

Thursday, I have a recipe for “Spanish Garlic Bread” and it uses pimento-stuffed green olives to help make it different from your traditional Italian garlic bread.

I hope you enjoy trying these recipes that help finish up my fifth year of blogging.  “Happy Cooking” until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment