Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I'm Back (had a few problems)

Sorry that I haven't been on since my June 4th post but there have been a few issues for me.  I won't go into details but my damaged computer is back, fixed and running.  Several other items are corrected too and I was on food finding trip during part of the time.  More on that another day.

I'll be back to my usual Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday posts starting this Tuesday, July 7th.  The topic will be my trip to the shoreline of the state of Maine in the good old USA.  I went looking for lobster eats and found some great places.  I'll have a couple of recipes too.  One will be for the famous "Lobster Rolls" of Maine and the other for "Grilled Lobster" since we're in the summer grilling season.

So until next Tuesday, "Happy Cooking" and take this time to check out one of the more than 400 recipes here on my blog site.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment