Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cookbook Available for Purchase

I'm posting my usual Tuesday blog on Saturday this week because of some exciting news.

I signed off on the completed cookbook last week.  It really felt great to know that what I started on July 1, 2009 is now done.  From first word to the final signing off it has been just under 25 months.  They have been an interesting, fun, eye-opening and rewarding time.  To accomplish a goal in something you have never done before is thrilling to say the least.

I'm sure there are some nuns (from grade school) turning over in their graves and saying they can't believe that little boy could ever do something like this in a million life times.  I want you to remember that as you take on challenges or goals throughout your life.  Many people may think you have no way of completing your task, but they don't know or understand what is in you that motivates you to achieve.  So don't ever give up on your dreams.  You can do it.

I have heard from my marketing contact.  He sent me a quite a bit of information and several forms to fill out.  I have completed the forms and sent them back.  They were to help Jeff (marketing contact) understand where I was coming from as we start to market the cookbook.  I feel a new nervousness as we get into an area that I again am not familiar,  marketing of a book.

But I also received some really good news late Friday from Jeff.  People can start buying my cookbook!  I am able to sell it through the link below, which is my publisher's.


The cookbook's official release date is not until October 25, 2011.  It will only be available at this link until that date.  Once we hit that October date, you will be able to order or buy it through any available website or bookstore.

The cookbook retails for $27.99 in book form and $16.99 as an e-book.  If you have questions after reading the cookbook, please just hit the comment button at the end of one of my blogs.  Now on to whats coming this week in the blog.

This week, we are going to talk a little about cooking without recipes.  I also will introduce a new idea that I hope to implement for the blog in September.  And, of course, this weeks recipe which is "Easy Cheesecake."

Have a great week and let us hear some comments.  I had a nice one from India last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment