Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Couple of Recipes for Your Super Bowl Party!

The "Super Bowl" is getting closer even if our teams are out now.  My wife's Green Bay Packers and my Kansas City Chiefs lost this past weekend.  So now we are rooting for the Denver Bronco's as we have family in Colorado.

But even if we don't have a team in the big game, we'll be partying like millions of others on Super Bowl Sunday, February 7th.  Because it's not just about the game but who puts out the best spread of "Super Bowl Food."

So last week I offered a couple of Gluten-Free Recipes for game day.  This week I  have a couple of recipes that are not.  Wednesday I have a "Roasted Red Pepper Spread" that works well several different ways.  Then on Thursday, I found a tasty dish called "Cheesy Bread" that you tear apart to eat.  I believe you will find both very satisfying for your party or the dish to bring to someone else's party.

Don't forget to check out the "Recipe Tabs" above to find a good number of other great dishes for Super Bowl Sunday or any time there's a party with food.

Till next week, "Happy Cooking" and please share the link for my food blog with others.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment