Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls for that Mother's Day Brunch too!

Last week I gave you a couple of quiche recipes for a possible "Mother's Day Brunch" you might want to try.  Well, this week I have a couple of recipes that will make nice accompaniments for those quiche at your brunch.
My Blog Assistant Recruiting another Assistant

These recipes actually work for many different occasions.  They are not difficult recipes to follow or make but do take a little time.  I know you can just buy them either ready-made or in a canister that just needs to be panned up and baked.  There is nothing wrong with these and convenience makes them very popular.

But I do believe that the best "Cinnamon Roll" you can eat is one made from scratch at home.  These are usually saved for special occasions.  "Mother's Day" sure sounds like one of these special occasions, don't you think?

I have two different recipes and both are very good, just slightly different.  And like anything worth doing, just take a little practice to get yourself comfortable making.  In fact, I'm sure after trying one or both of these recipes you'll be making them often.  Maybe even making up special occasions just to justify being able to eat them more often.

Of course, what makes them so good is all the butter, sugar and cinnamon that you put in them.  The first recipe tomorrow is for "Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls" and they are not big ones.  Which means you get to eat more of them.

Thursday's recipe is for "Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting" and here you want to see the filling oozing out.

Don't forget that you can always customize these recipes with some changes to the fillings too.  I like to use both granulated and brown sugar in my filling.  You also can't get enough cinnamon in a cinnamon roll as far as I think.

So have some fun with these recipes and "Happy Cooking" until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment