Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How about Shrimp Tacos for Dinner

First, I'd better admit that "I Love Shrimp" and almost in any way it is done.  So I've wanted to make a recipe for "Shrimp Tacos" for some time.

I've tried them at various restaurants over the years and have found several that I really liked.  So I've taken some of the best aspects of different restaurant recipes and tried to incorporate them into my recipe for the tacos.

In doing this I also didn't want to make it difficult for a new or inexperienced person in the kitchen.  However, there are 3 recipes to make before you can put together the "Shrimp Taco."  Each of the recipes are easy to make and can be modified to personal taste.  The actual assembly of the taco is a 4th recipe.

So this week on Cabana Boy Cooks there will be 4 recipes.  Wednesday will start with the first sub-recipe.  Thursday and Friday will offer the next 2 sub-recipes with the actual "Shrimp Tacos" recipe on Saturday.

All 3 of the sub-recipes can be used for other proposes.  The 3 recipes are Chipotle Lime Sauce, Cilantro Rice with Orzo and Tomato Corn Salsa.

Enjoy the week and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns for Cabana Boy Cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment