Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New KQ2 Video.

I want to start today by thanking everyone that checked out the blog this week.  The blog had over 375 hits when I checked early yesterday morning.  That is just beyond my wildest expectations for starting my second year of the blog.

A special thanks goes to all the individuals in Russia that gave my blog a hit this past week.  I had a very large following from there and I hope you all enjoyed checking it out.  Please let me know if you have questions or suggestions for and about the blog.

Feedback on the new design has been very positive.  Thank you to all that have commented to me in one form or another.

I added a new page during the week which will list all of my appearances on KQ2 television's "Hometown This Morning" show.  They will be in order of appearance with the first one being the newest show.  They will then go backwards to the original show.  All you have to do is click on the recipe name and it will take you to the link.  I know they only show the first part of the cooking segment but hopefully they are interesting and entertaining to you.  The part after the commercial break doesn't make it.  They have, however, liked everything I have demonstrated.

This week I will talk about "Cutlets" and what they are and how to make them.  There will be a couple of recipes as well this week using cutlets.

Have a great week and again thank you for supporting me and the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment