Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Future Pages on the Blog

Yesterday I told you of the changes I had made on the layout of the blog.  I mentioned that I'm only 85 to 90 percent done.

I'm working on adding two (2) more pages to the layout.  Now that I've mastered the recipe page so you only need to click on the name and the recipe comes up, I'm going to try it with my KQ2 segments.  I hope to put all the videos of my cooking segments on a page and then add the new ones has they happen.  Hopefully, these cooking segments help your cooking skills and entertain a bit too.

The other page I'm going to add is for links to sites I like to visit.  Some sites will offer more recipes and/or cooking advise.  Some sites will offer product that you may have a hard time finding.  If you have a site that you believe would be good to add, let me know.

I'll be working on these pages over the next few weeks.  These and the other tweaks I need to do will be done before the beginning of May.  At least that is the plan.

Thursday and Friday will have recipes this week.  Cinco de Mayo is coming and if you're going to have anyone over for Mexican food, these recipes should help.  Giving you the recipes early allows time to try them out and see if you like them.  It gives you a little practice too before the big day.  Thursday's recipe is for "Chicken Fajitas."  The Friday recipe is for a "Guacamole" and I got this from a Mexican chef on our visit in January to Cabo.  Depending on your like or dislike of "heat" in your food, the Guacamole recipe comes either way.  I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Have a great week and that "Taxes" are due early next week.  Hope you have yours done and are getting a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment