Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Gluten-free Cookies (Nestle)

One of the biggest problems in G-F foods, is finding good or great baked products.  I was checking a few weeks back for chocolate chips of various types that were GF.  In the process I called and talked to someone who was very helpful at Nestle.

She was able to give me the information I needed about bittersweet chocolate chips they make and are GF.  She also sent me a pamphlet with several GF recipes using their products.  I’m sharing two of them today.

Wednesday’s recipe is for “Flourless Chocolate Fudge Crinkle Cookies (GF)” and offers a couple of variations too.  “Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites (GF)” are Thursday’s recipe and are a little smaller in size.

A reminder for all is to be sure to double check your ingredients for a recipe.  I know the Nestle ingredients in these recipes are gluten-free, but need to make sure the others are too.

I know I’ve mentioned this several times before, but you cannot be too careful if you have gluten problems or someone in your life does.

The other tip I hope you get from this post today is don’t be afraid to call or contact companies to find out if their products are gluten-free.  They are willingly and happily to help you.

Not only about GF questions but other areas in recipe preparation or product knowledge.  So used these resources and be sure to thank them as well for their help.

“Happy Cooking” until next week and please help share my posts with others.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment