Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gluten-Free Holiday Treats

Who ever said people that need to be “Gluten-Free” can’t enjoy the holidays.

I know it’s hard to find treats period that are GF and taste like you would want more.  But I think that I have a couple this week that should fill that void.

Wednesday, I have a recipe for “Flourless Chocolate Almond Cookies (GF)” that should make your mouth water.

Then on Thursday, I have “Stove-Top Peanut Brittle (GF)” that will please your sweet tooth.

All of you that don’t need to be GF, you’re going to like these 2 recipes as well.

With the holidays here, anyone needing a good gift for someone needing help in the kitchen, try my “Cookbook” to fill a need.  You can order it at the link above as a physical book or as an “E-book” to finish your holiday shopping.  It works on most devices.

“Happy Cooking” until next week and enjoy the “Holiday Season” too.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment