Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Starting my 9th Year of this Food Blog

It's hard to believe but I'm starting my 9th year of this food blog this week.  I have to say it's been fun and rewarding.

There are around 800 recipes listed under the various recipe tabs above.  That in it's self seems unbelievable to me.  I do hope you have enjoyed many of them of the years.

Starting with this 9th year, I will be making some changes.  Instead of posting 3 new blogs each week, I'm going to cut back to every other week.  I will still be doing Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the weeks I post.  There will still be least 2 recipes in those weeks.  The Tuesday posts will still talk about something, if not just what's coming up for recipes that week.

Over the next few weeks, I will be updating this front page of the blog as well as correcting some problems.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks for visiting my food blog and please continue to share it with others.

This week we a couple of shrimp recipes for you.  Wednesday will start it off with "Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp" and will be followed up on Thursday with "Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp."

"Happy Cooking" until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment