Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Starting 8th year of this Food Blog

Believe it or not, with today’s post, we are starting our 8th year of Cabana Boy Cooks.  There are now about 700 recipes available in the “Recipe Tabs” above.  They cover a wide variety of tastes too.

I would especially like to thank everyone that has been following me all this time.  Your support is what has helped keep me going.

Of course, I want to thank everyone who has viewed this food blog.  And to all of you who have helped share this link with many others.

It really humbles me to know I may be helping people expand their horizons when it comes to preparing meals for themselves, family and friends.

During this time of blogging, I have personally been touched by someone with “Celiac” and has to be “Gluten-Free” in their food choices.  Since shortly after finding that out, we started featuring gluten-free recipes every 4th week of posts.  Again, I hope this has helped those who needed more information and a variety of food recipes in facing this situation in their lives.

The recipes for this week involve chicken wings.  I have always loved chicken wings since being a little boy.  So for Wednesday, we have “Oven Fried Chicken Wings” for you to try.  Then on Thursday, give “Crunchy Oven Wings with Sauce” a chance.

As we start year 8, our plan if to continue as is with posts on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  The recipes will always be on Wednesday and Thursday, with an occasional Friday recipe when needed.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement over the years.  Please continue to share the link with others.

“Happy Cooking” until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment