Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Some Warm Weather Entrees

As we have been going through this long stretch of cold weather, some good warming comfort food sounds really good to me.  I hope to you as well.

So I have found a couple of dishes I think most people will like to try.

An old favorite of mine is Swiss steak.  This one, “Slow Cooker Swiss Steak” is as it says, done in a slow cooker.  This is Wednesday’s recipe.

Now for Thursday, I have little different version of your traditional meatloaf.  This one is “Stuffed Meatloaf” and it has several ingredients inside.  It is stuffed with mozzarella cheese, spinach, bbq sauce, honey and garlic.  Then it’s wrapped in bacon.  How could you not want to try this one?

Of course, you can do variations on each of this week’s recipes.  So give them a try and let me know your thoughts on them.

Hope your new year is starting off well and that the weather is going to start warming up.  “Happy Cooking” until next week and please spread the link.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment