Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Breakfast for Dinner Ideas

I don’t know about you but I love breakfast anytime of the day.  I always have and I have good reasons for it.

The first is that people don’t like getting up too early to go to work, school or whatever.  Because of this, we don’t have time to make a nice breakfast in the morning.  That leads to us missing our desire for a great breakfast and we find other ways to have it.

Breakfast is like Sunday Brunch, you want to take your time eating it and just relax so you can enjoy your fellow diners.

So why not make a breakfast meal for dinner or on the weekends?

This week I’ve found to dishes that I believe you will thoroughly enjoy.  One’s a little different in its making.  That one is “Ham and Cheese Omelet Bake” on Wednesday.  The little different is that the omelet is rolled up like a jelly roll.  You need to try it.

For Thursday, I have “Huevos Rancheros Bake” and it’s a nice little casserole.  You can make it spicy or not.  That all depends on your personal tastes.

Give them a try and also check out other breakfast dishes under the “Breakfast” tab to try some time other than in the morning.

Until next week, “Happy Cooking” and please share the link with others.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment