Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone

This week is "Thanksgiving" on Thursday.  So I'm preparing and cooking for our thanksgiving meal and will not have any recipes to post this week.

Thanksgiving is time to share with family and friends.  To be thankful for all the friendships we have throughout the world as it continues to get smaller with technology.

Enjoy the day, the people, and, of course, the food.

One of the many things I'm thankful for is all of you that follow, check-out and/or share my food blog.  I hope that you are enjoying the weekly posts and that they are helping you enjoy the kitchen and the food you produce.

See you next week when I'll have some Gluten-Free recipes for the December holidays.

So from me to all of you, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING," whether you live in the USA or somewhere else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment