Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Some More Gluten-Free Recipes

I’m making it short today as I get ready to head to a class reunion for my high school.

I’ve got a couple of gluten-free recipes for you to enjoy and/or pass along to family or friends that need to watch out for gluten.

Wednesday’s recipe is “Spanish Chicken (GF)” and it shows using boneless skinless chicken breasts.  You can deviate and use whole cut-up pieces or, if you like, use boneless thighs.

I’ve got “Popovers (GF)” for Thursday that will go with the chicken dish from Wednesday or any good meat dish you like to make.  They go great with a pot roast too.

Next week when I’m back, we’ll do a little twist on omelets for you.

Thanks and “Happy Cooking” until then.  Be sure to spread the link for all these great recipes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment