Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Salads with Fresh Tomatoes

It’s summer tomato season.  Everyone is eating these delicious fresh tomatoes and looking for different ways to use them.  This week I have a couple recipes using fresh garden tomatoes that I think you will want to try.

You’ve heard of Hasselback potatoes, well try “Hasselback Caprese Salad” for something different.  That’s Wednesday’s recipe.  On Thursday, we have “Tomato-Cucumber Salad” to try.

These are just two of many recipes out there for fresh in-season tomatoes.  I love just slicing, seasoning and eating the tomato all by itself.  But my personal favorite is on a BLT sandwich.  It’s the only time of the year that I eat BLTs.

So enjoy trying these or other tomato recipes.  There are more under the recipe tabs above too.  “Happy Cooking” until next time.  And don’t forget to help spread the word on this food blog link.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment