Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Some Pork Dinners

Fall hits this weekend officially.  So it’s time for some comfort food to help us through the fall and winter.

This week we have a couple of pork dishes for you to try.  “Italian Pork Chops” is Wednesday recipe and hits the spot with a little pasta and marinara sauce.  Then on Thursday, we have “Orange-Pomegranate Pork Roast” to serve up.  This dish goes well with your favorite potato dish and a vegetable.

I’ve started off with these comfort food dishes because pork is an affordable meat.  I’ll try throughout the fall and winter to post dishes that are reasonable in cost to serve.

If you have any requests, please let me know here on this food blog.  I’ll do my best to come up with a tasty version.

Until next time, “Happy Cooking” and share this with friends and family.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment