Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Meatballs with a Twist

I don’t know about you, but I love meatballs.  Any kind of meatballs.  I believe there are over half a dozen meatball recipes of some flavor or another in the recipes tabs above.

This week, I have two new ones for this blog.  One is an Italian flavored meatball using ricotta cheese as an instrumental ingredient.  That recipe is up Thursday, it’s simply called “Ricotta Cheese Meatballs” and worth the try.  Don’t get nervous as you mix it up.

For tomorrow, Wednesday, I have an Asian version for you.  Most people have tried General Tso Chicken, I’m sure.  Well, how about “General Tso Meatballs” for something a little different.

Both recipes can be used as an appetizer or a main course entrée.  For that, just serve them over your favorite pasta or noodle.  These recipes appear here in a mild spice form.  You can, of course, ratchet up the heat to meet your taste preference.

Enjoy trying these two recipes and I’ll be back in two weeks.  “Happy Cooking” until then and please, share this link with others.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment