Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It's Still Winter and Cold.

Well the ground hog saw his shadow and we get another 6 weeks of winter.  I personally think he always sees his shadow because of all the lights they have turned on him when he comes out.  But who am I to say.  I do know it’s still cold.  Thank god the Super Bowl was indoors.

This week I have a couple of soups to help keep you warm.  The first, “Potato and Kielbasa Soup,” is quite tasty and worth making.  Second up is an easy one for the slow cooker.  It’s “Pork Chili Verde” on Thursday.

I know tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I’m sure many of you are busy with plans of some type.  Well, Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone and I hope you enjoy it with family or friends.  There will still be plenty of time to try both these soups before the cold goes away.

I’m busy with V-day too.  So today is short and warm (soups).  Thanks for checking me out and “Happy Cooking” until next week.  And, please, share the link with family and friends.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment