Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Snacks for March Madness

I know we have a little time before we start the College March Madness craze.  But I wanted to give you time to test these recipes before settling on what all you are going to serve during the various days of basketball.  You might want to serve each of them more than once during the 12 days and 65 games (I believe).

Also, I’ll be taking some time off after this week.  I am planning to be back posting around the middle of April.  I will continue then to post every other week as I’m doing now.

Hope you enjoy trying these 2 recipes.  The first, on Wednesday, is “French Onion and Bacon Mushrooms” and should be a big hit.  Then on Thursday we have “Reuben-Stuffed Baked Potatoes” for you to try.  Both are quite filling and can be treated as hand food.  But you could serve them with utensils too.

Until I get back, “Happy Cooking” and please help spread the link to others.  Thanks and may your favorite team win.

No comments:

Post a Comment