Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Gluten-Free Carrot Side Dishes

Since I was a little boy, carrots have always been one of my favorite vegetables.  As I’m always searching for gluten-free recipes to help my granddaughter, I found a couple of carrot dishes.  It’s also nice that she loves carrots too.

Both of these recipes will be enjoyed by those that don’t have to be gluten-free too.

The only real ingredient in the two recipes that may cause you concern, is the gluten-free panko bread crumbs.  You should be able to find them in most major grocery stores.  If not, just leave them out.

The first uses baby carrots and the “Parmesan Roasted Baby Carrots (GF)” you’ll find on Wednesday.  The “Orange and Ginger Glazed Carrots (GF)” come on Thursday.

I hope you enjoy these easy but tasty sides.  “Happy Cooking” until next week.  Please remember to share the link of this food blog with others.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment