Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Corned Beef a Different Way

I don’t know about you but I love corned beef.  However, I’ve found a new way that, to me, makes it taste even better.  Now everyone’s tastebuds are different, but if you get a chance to try “Smoked“ corned beef, give it a try.

I tasted it this way about 8-9 years ago at a BBQ fund raiser in Missouri.  Since I have my own smoker, I do it myself now.  My son-in-law didn’t care for corned beef until he tried it this way.  Now I have to smoke extra for him when I do it for me.

If you can’t get ahold of smoked corned beef, you can still make these recipes using any kind of cooked corned beef.

For something different from the traditional Reuben sandwiches or the corned beef dinner with cabbage, potatoes and carrots, give these a try.

Wednesday’s recipe is “Reuben Bowls” which cuts out some carbs without using bread.  Then on Thursday we have an idea for serving at parties in a “Hot Reuben Dip” which is mighty tasty.

Give them a try and “Happy Cooking” until the next time.  Don’t forget to pass on the link for this food blog to family and friends.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment