Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Couple of Hot Dips for New Year's Eve Parties

As December is coming to an end, we are all gearing up to party in the New Year.  I have a couple of “Hot Dips” for you to try at the party this year.

The first is “Baked Ricotta Dip” and its Wednesday’s recipe this week.  I’m always looking new dishes to have at parties and I’m happy to have found this one.

Thursday, we have “Roasted Tomato and Bacon Dip” to try.  I found a recipe and made some modifications for my taste-buds.  I think you will love this one too.

Since these recipes are out before Christmas and Christmas Eve, you might want to serve them at one of those holiday get-togethers.

While I’m at it, I would like to wish everyone a “Wonderful Holiday Season” for the ones you celebrate.  For me it is “Christmas” and being with family.

It is also hard to believe the 2016 is coming to a fast close.  It has been an interesting year all around the world.  Both good and bad.  Let us hope that 2017 will bring more good than bad for all of us.

“Happy Cooking” and “Thank You” for checking out my food blog.  I hope I have brought you some good in your life by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment