Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Starting Our Second Year

We're starting our second year together with this blog.  For all of you that have checked the blog out before, you are probably thinking you're on the wrong blog.  To celebrate our 2nd year, I have re-designed the blog.  I hope all of you like the changes.  If you are new to the blog, I hope you like what you see and will continue to follow.  The upgrade is only about 85 to 90 percent done.

I believe I have made a totally different look and feel to the blog.  I changed the basic layout and was able to add the feature of pages.  I have a few more pages that I will be adding in the next few weeks.  There are also some tweaks that I need to make.

I would really like some feedback on what you think of the new layout and functions.  So please let me know here on the blog, on facebook, my e-mail or in person.  I'm making these improvements to create a more user friendly format.

My favorite new page is the "Recipe Index."  It was such a hassle to go back and check out a recipe that was a few months old.  Under the page, all you have to do is click on the recipe you want and it comes up.  I have divided the recipes into categories and tried to put them in alphabetical order in the category.  New recipes will be added each week under the correct category and in the right order alphabetically.  I hope you find this feature to your liking.

The blog will continue to operate four (4) days a week.  There will be a new blog each Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I will continue to offer at least one (1) new recipe each week.

If there are any subjects, techniques, cooking methods, suggestions or questions about any recipe, please be sure to contact me through the blog or by other means you may have available.

Thank you for checking out my blog as often as you do.  Please spread the word about the to family and friends.  Maybe post the link on your facebook page so all your friends can see if it could help them in the kitchen.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment